Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Over the weather

Is that an expression? If "under the weather" means you're feeling ill, is it fair to say that "over the weather" means you're feeling better? If so, then Jack and I are both decidedly over the weather! Thanks for all your prayers!

Not a whole lot of news to report, much to our chagrin. Baby T is still in utero, with a due date of FRIDAY! I'm hoping it doesn't drag on too much longer. Of course, it's all relative...the 10 days after the baby comes go by in a blur, but the 10 days beforehand are the slowest days ever. Jack just spent a couple of days at Nana and Pop Pop's house, allowing me to nest some and get the baby's room squared away, which is nice even though he probably won't be in it for a few months.

The only picture I have to leave you with (because the camera has been packed in my hospital bag for the past two weeks), is this view from our living room. We have a retention pond that fills with water after a big rain, and this is from a few weeks ago when it had poured for a few days.

How amazing is this sunrise that we get to see every single morning? We love it!


2 comments:

Leighann said...

I am so glad you guys are feeling better. That was one nasty bug you guys had. And the sunset is BEAUTIFUL. I hope our new home in NC gives us lots of wonderful things to see, such as sunrises and sunsets. :-)

Holly said...

Hmmm, you said that "he" won't be in his new room for a few months when referring to the baby . . . I knew it!