I'm a guy's girl.
The girl who always felt more comfortable hanging out with the guys than with the girls.
I never really had a lot of girl friends. Girls didn't really like me - maybe because I didn't play silly games. I'm a straight shooter. Always have been.
It's no secret that I was really excited to find out that our second baby was a boy. I was a little afraid of having a girl. Afraid she'd like playing pretty princess or putting on makeup and I wouldn't know what to do with her.
(Truth be told, I'm 35 and I'm still not really sure how to put on my own makeup.)
I've never been a girly girl. I'd rather be outside catching bugs or tadpoles or kicking a soccer ball around.
That said, I am really having fun with my two little boys. There's just something about their kisses and cuddles that melts my heart.







1 comment:
Here's my "Your boys are so adorable!!" comment #31, from a fellow fan of boys.
btw, I just found out I'm pregnant with #3 and *really* hoping it's a boy...because how fun would 3 boys be? :D
Post a Comment