-I just opened a store on Cafepress where I'm selling some cards and gifts using photos I've taken over the years. Go ahead, check it out. Pass it along to your favorite francophile. I stayed true to my 35mm film well into the digital age, so I have lots of negatives from trips to Paris and London and Ireland that I need to have made into cds, but in the meantime, there are a few things on there that might make you smile.
- I sell Usborne children's books at home. Most mommies are really excited about books for their children, so I don't even have to do a big spiel. People just browse the sample books I have and they sell themselves. Jack loves them. But I have to have shows in order for people to see the books. The cool thing is that now, instead of a home show, people can have eShows. You don't have to make hors d'oeuvres, vacuum the house, or shove things into closets and out of sight (my usual pre-company cleanup) because no one comes to your house! If you know someone who's about to be a new mommy, someone who has a baby, someone who has preschoolers and is trying to think of creative things to do with them, or someone who has school-aged children they're trying to keep occupied for the summer months, then you can have an eShow too! It's easy as 1-2-3!
- Go to my Usborne book site, by clicking here.
- Click on "Host an eShow" at the bottom right, and set up your show. It can run for as long as you like, but generally two weeks is a good length.
- Send the link to your eShow (it will be provided on the site) to as many people as you know who would be interested in baby board books, children's books, early readers, activity kits, baby scrapbooks, puzzles or games and tell them about your show.

That's it.
Then, all the free hostess books you'd earn from sales at a home show, you can earn by sending an email!
In your pajamas.
With dust on your coffee table.
(I won't tell!)
So if you'd like to earn some free books for your own kids or grandkids, why not set up an eShow and see how it goes?
And if you're interested in maybe selling Usborne books yourself, let me know. I love it because there are no quotas. I can work as much or as little as I want, which is great with a toddler and a new baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment